Blackbody Calibration Sources
To calibrate infrared pyrometers and thermal imaging systems accurately, it is necessary to have a source of IR radiance that is controlled and predictable.
Call or Email For Pricing
To calibrate infrared pyrometers and thermal imaging systems accurately, it is necessary to have a source of IR radiance that is controlled and predictable. PSC-BBS series of blackbody calibration sources provide a target of known emissivity, temperature and aperture size. These blackbodies can also provide calibration traceability to certified laboratories and national standards.
- Wide/adjustable temperature range from 250 to 1500°C (482 to 2732°F) with 40 mm (1.57”) aperture
- For precise calibration of pyrometers with spot sizes up to 24 mm
- Set point in 1° increments with a temperature stability of better than 0.5° over 30 min
- Fast heat up time – 1450°C in 40 minutes
- Cylindrical cavity for uniform temperature radiation
- Set point and actual temperature values are displayed simultaneously
- Provides 24 V DC power to operate the Metis, Sirius or Diadem pyrometers
- Cooling fan for safe enclosure operating temperature
- Traceability to International Temperature Standard ITS 90 when using a Diadem transfer standard pyrometer